As we all welcome in the New Year, I’d like to recap on the memories and struggles of 2012.
- Struggled financially to keep my apartment and bills caught up on my own even though I was living with someone.
- Found the strength/courage to break up with someone who was not good for me from the beginning. (That meant ending a 3.5 yr relationship)
- Losing a good friend due to an ex being a jerk and then reconnecting with her (Ashley 😀 )
- Hatch was stolen from me
- Getting threatening phone calls from my ex’s mom
- Having to bum rides to work/home for over a month
- Grandpa Abshier passed away in August
- Found true love 3 days after I broke up with my ex. -August
- Got engaged to the man of my dreams – November
- Spent Christmas with my future in laws.
- Turned 26 on December 29th
- Spent New Years Eve with my fiance
In 2013, I hope to accomplish many things:
- Find a new job with better pay
- Get the subaru running amazingly
- Buy a new car
- Have my fiance living with me permanently! (should be coming up Wednesday or Thursday this week!!)
- Start saving for a wedding
- Buy new furniture
- Start working out more
- Spend more time with friends
- Get back into couponing
- Build a drift car and get my honey back into racing 🙂
I cannot wait to start working on what 2013 has to offer. I’m beyond blessed to have met such an amazing man and have amazing friends. I know this new year will be a lot better than 2012. 2012 was a tough year for me. I had to deal with threatening phone calls, a crazy ex who tried hard to ruin my life (too bad it didn’t happen), money issues (more so when I was with my ex than now) and the loss of my beloved hatch. I’m glad 2012 is now over and Steven and I can start our life together and we can put all of our focus on being happy and together. Who knows, maybe even this year will be the year that we start building a new drift car!! Here’s to 2013! May this year be the best year of them all!!